We're Unique. We Provide Pet Exercise.
Be different from everyone else.
We're unique and we appeal to many different types of people. We perform an in-demand service that a huge, untapped group of people would love to pay you for, if they only knew that you existed. And once they find out who you are and what you can do for them, they’ll absolutely love you for it.
The way in which we establish this dedicated brand loyalty is by having something unique to offer.
So, let us ask you:
- Have you ever heard of a company that runs with dogs?
- Or one that has even said a word about how important exercise is to our four-legged friends?
We’re guessing not.
Now, consider if you were a consumer looking for a dog walking or pet sitting service. Let’s say you’re comparing 3 or 4 or 5 of them. If they all look about the same and cost about the same (as most do), except for the one that says that they’re going to exercise your pooch to help them live longer and behave better, which would you choose? Experience tells us that it becomes pretty easy for a customer to choose Dogs Love Running!, the company that does something different and beneficial.
Cesar Milan, the “Dog Whisperer”, agrees. His belief is that “all dogs require exercise to lead balanced, healthy lives.”
But despite the fact that exercise is so important, hardly any dogs actually get it. The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention has found that 45% of the dogs in the USA (that’s almost half of all dogs!!) are overweight or obese. Think of all the people around the country and in your local neighborhood that could use this service.
You're probably thinking that this "running" stuff sounds pretty interesting. And maybe you're wondering about these very common questions:
- Do I need to be a runner myself? You can be, but you don’t have to be. Our business is designed for you to have staff helping you. These are the people that generally do the running, walking, and sitting, not you.
- Will every client ask for dog running? Some will love this service and some are just looking for traditional walking or pet sitting.
- Will every dog be able to run? No. The size, weight, and health of each dog will be major factors on how far and fast they may run and/or walk.
- Do we just do dog running? We run with dogs, but we also do lots of other stuff too.