Be A Guest On Our Podcast
The purpose of the Dogs Love Running! podcast is to:
- discuss everything cool, fun, and interesting in the dog world!
We're looking for people to be on our show who can talk about something that would keep a listener engaged. Examples of this could be:
- a cool new pet product
- an interesting pet service
- funny, informative, or entertaining pet stories
- pet health information
- or anything else that would be of value to a listener
Podcasts are generally about 25 minutes in length. You don't need to do anything other than talk to us on the phone.
And there is no "catch" to be on our show. It's totally free and we don't require anything in return from you.
What you get:
- an audio interview where people can learn about you
- exposure to the Dogs Love Running! community of fans
- an episode dedicated exclusively to you which can be found on iTunes
- a post on our podcast blog where we give out your contact information and notes about what we discussed on our show
At this point, you might be wondering why we'd do all this for you? Well, first of all, we're trying to contribute something of value to the "dog community". We're believers that, if you do good for others first, then maybe good will be done for you, too.
Secondly, we think you'll find it a useful marketing tool to tell you own customers and fans about your interview. When they hear from you about it, they'll indirectly learn about us as well.
If this sounds good to you, please submit some basic information below. We look forward to talking with you!